What a fabulous surprise it was to know an Instant Pot fish recipe can work well, in minutes and from a frozen start! I’m loving this!
- 3 pieces Frozen Cod
- 1 whole Lime - Juice Only Organic
- 1 whole Jalapeno - Chopped into quarters Organic
- 2 inches Ginger - Finely shredded Organic
- 1 tbsp Bragg Amino Acids
- 1 tsp Miso Paste - White or Brown Organic
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Organic
- Combine the sauce ingredients in the InstantPot and stir until mixed. Add frozen cod and toss the sauce over the cod pieces until well covered.
- Close the InstantPot lid, turn on to Pressure Cook on High for 4 minutes. Let cool down for about 5 minutes. Open and serve!
- The juices from, the cod will produce more sauce than you started with, so having a side dish of quinoa or brown rice ready to soak up the spicy goodness will be delicious!
Inspiring Health, Wellness & Joyous Living • Mompreneur • Yogini • World Traveler • Holistic Health • Photography Lover • Aussie/USA • Mom @ 43!