Love fresh food? Love cooking? Love it even more when it’s simple to make? Then this simply delicious cranberry orange blossom sauce is a perfect complement to your holiday feasts. Plus the added orange blossom water offers a pleasant surprise to the taste buds.
I couldn’t believe how easy this was to make, how great it tastes, and how much everyone liked it. This sauce was definitely a delicious enchancement to juicy turkey, roasted vegetables, sweet potato casserole, stuffing and the works.
Orange Blossom Water, a yummy addition
The orange blossom water adds a unique floral flavor to the sauce. I’m always a fan of organic products, so grabbing some organic orange blossom water is always a healthy option. Or grab this flavoring trio and be set to surprise your taste buds and your guests with delightful flavors.
Other uses for unique flavorings include dazzling up a cup of coffee with orange blossom or rose water. Or you can use either in creamy desserts. And of course they go well with fresh fruit.
Not only that, but the leftover cranberry orange blossom sauce can be used creatively as well. The day after our big feast, I treated our family to high protein pancakes with fresh organic blueberries. I mixed the remaining cranberry orange blossom sauce with the blueberries and gently heated to berry mixture.
It was a delightful tangy fruit medley. Or other others are to toss the delicious cranberry orange blossom sauce with cottage cheese, or toss into your favorite seasonal fruit salad.
Use your creativity and give it a whirl!
Enjoy Gratitude and Happiness! Pass it on! Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays!
Cranberry Orange Blossom Sauce
- 16 oz organic cranberries Preferably fresh
- 1 cup organic sugar I prefer coconut
- 1-2 fruit organic oranges diced Fresh
- 1-2 fruit zest from oranges
- 2 tbsp orange blossom water
- Zest the oranges.
- Dice the oranges.
- Combine cranberries, sugar, orange pieces, orange zest.
- Cook on medium heat and stir frequently for about 20 minutes. You will see cranberries pop and break down. The mixture will start to thicken.
- Remove from heat. Let cool a few minutes. Add orange blossom water and stir into mixture.
- Let cool then serve, or refrigerate for later. Enjoy the zing!