Seriously, I am not alone here! Along with living a healthy lifestyle, so many of us love to take care of our skin and age gracefully. CellProof Collagen Serum is about to add even more value to our health and wellness! We have the opportunity to be part of the first to experience it!
I’ve tried many things over the years. I’ve also been very loyal to certain brands for long periods of time. Again, I am not alone here. Skin care is very personal. However, I am open to trying something new when it’s natural, healthy, as organic as possible, effective, ethical, and affordable.
This CellProof collagen serum hits all those markers and so much more! Whether you are a minimalist like me – skin care, mascara, and lip stick, or you are a major skin care and make-up junkie, CellProof is here to enhance our skin care regimen!
What is CellProof Collagen Serum?
CellProof is an intensive face serum formulated and produced by Modere Collagen Sciences. This cosmetic grade serum is the first of a new anti-aging line. That’s fabulous news! Clearly, this is the start of something great!
Yes I know what you’re thinking… “Those collagen products don’t work. I read somewhere that collagen cannot absorb into the skin.” And you are right! Collagen molecules are too large to be absorbed through the skin. That’s why other collagen skin care doesn’t work effectively.
However, the Cosmetic Grade BioCell Collagen found in CellProof Collagen Serum is a patented process that “remarkably removes impurities and reduces the size of all its molecules, making them highly absorbable and fast-acting.” And it’s scientifically proven with seven US and international patents. Also, human clinical trails were used to substantiate the research.
CellProof Collagen Serum Benefits
- Made in the USA
- Cosmetic grade
- Increases collagen content in skin by 30% in clinical studies
- Reduction of wrinkles up to 48% in clinical trials
- Provides an immediate tightening effect for smoother looking skin
- Gluten free
- Paraben free
- Not tested on animals
- Effective of dark spots, dark circles and scars
- Penetrates dermis to reach the epidermis
- Soothes and conditions skin
- Boosts appearance of tired looking skin
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin to make it plumper and more full
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides age-defying anti-oxidants
- Mildly exfoliates
- Provides and instant and long term results
- Follows strict Live Clean philosophy
- No contraindications
What key ingredients are in CellProof Collagen Serum?
You get out of something what you put in. That saying relates to not only what we do in life, but also what products we use in life. If you want to see results, it’s important to use a product with efficacy driven ingredients.
- Multi patented highly absorbable cosmetic grade BioCell Collagen with natural matrix of hydrolyzed collagen, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid
- Acacia Senegal Gum and Resovia Gum blend – for instant tightening effect
- African Birch Bark – powerful anti-oxidant to combat oxidative stress
- Vitamin C – also a powerful anti-oxidant to combat oxidative stress
- Aloe Vera – as the main carrier ingredient for soothing and moisturizing
- French Plum Oil – rich in Vitamin E and is also essential for our bodies to produce ceramides (waxy lipid molecules), which create the waxy protective outer layer to our skin to retain moisture
- Allantoin – anti-irritant and promotes cell regeneration
- Glycolic acid – a small non-formaldehyde producing amount to assist gentle exfoliation
How do I get it now?
CellProof Collagen Serum is available for PURCHASE NOW! And it’s only $77 USA/ $99 Canadian! Sign up for Smart Ship monthly delivery and enjoy even more discounts.
Plus you can enter to win FREE SPA DAY or $200 SHOPPING SPREE with Live Vibrant 90-Day Challenge with your progress photos! See additional information below on customer benefits.
Why is Collagen so important?
Differing from the animal kingdom, the amino acids that build collagen protein do not naturally exist in plants. In contrast, Research shows collagen is the insoluble fibrous protein that basically holds us together. Collagen therefore is found throughout the animal kingdom.
For humans, it is the most abundant protein making up 1/3 of the body’s protein. Collagen is everywhere in the body, but most predominant in the skin, bones, muscles and connective tissue. Collagen supports strength and flexibility. With age collagen naturally declines.
CellProof Collagen Serum Tips
First and foremost, TAKE BEFORE PHOTOS. I have been using anti-aging for years. I have seen first hand how many people don’t believe change has occurred since they look at themselves daily. Often small changes occur that we simple miss until we see a comparison image.
In addition, taking follow up photos in the exact same lighting, as much as possible, is extremely important for a fair comparison.
Using an exfoliant is one of the best ways to ensure maximum absorption of CellProof Collagen Serum and any skincare. You may want to add this exfoliant to your CellProof order. It’s an easy step to add to a shower routine.
Following a cleaning or exfoliation, the next step is to use a dry skin toner or combination skin toner to PH balance the skin. You may want to apply the serum directly on top of the toner before it dries. As a result, you can use the extra moisture to liberally apply the serum over your face, neck, decolletage (your upper chest where you get the most sun exposure when clothed) and any extra on the back of the hands.
If you are in need of a new skin care regimen, consider the skin care collection, either for combination skin, or dry skin. It should be noted, the exfoliant and toner and included in the collection along with day and night creams, and cleanser.
Without a doubt, Collagen Sciences offers a healthy collection of supplements, and now skin care, with a focus on whole body health.
What is Liquid BioCell Collagen?
- Multi-patented internationally
- Science based, clinically tested dietary ingredient
- Promotes active joints, youthful looking skin, and healthy connective
- Is made from hormone and antibiotic free chicken sternal cartilage
- Is naturally a rich source of collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulfate
- BioCell Collagen cannot be found in any other collagen ingredients or blend
- Gluten free
“Unlike other collagen and hyaluronic acid ingredients on the market, BioCell Collagen contains a patented composition of naturally occurring hydrolyzed collagen type II (60%), chondroitin sulfate (20%), and hyaluronic acid (10%) in a highly absorbable matrix form (NOT A BLEND) that has been the subject of numerous human clinical trials including safety, efficacy, and bioavailability.”
BioCell Collagen Products
The Collagen Sciences collection offer products available to humans, pets and even horses. Absolutely, the liquid BioCell collagen formulas offer superior stability and absorption over powder collagen supplements. I love that we can take care of ourselves from the inside AND our animals too! Plus now with the launch of CellProof, we can take of our skin from the outside.
Unquestionably, looking and feeling our best dramatically impacts our daily attitude, behavior and communication. How do you want to feel when you look in the mirror in the morning to start you day? What kind of body composition do you want to feel your best?
In conclusion, consider any number of these Collagen Sciences products to help you look and feel your best:
- Liquid BioCell in 4 formulas – Pure • Skin • Sport • Life
- Liquid BioCell Pet
- Liquid BioCell Equine
- Logiq Coffee and Creamer
- Trim Body Composition Supplement
- Tria Energy Drink
- CellProof Collagen Serum
How to get a discount!
Become a new customer with this LINK and receive $10 off your first order. This is all about paying it forward. As a customer you will receive a “SHARE THE LOVE” referral code. You too can give someone a discount with your code. In addition, you will also earn referral credit toward your next order. We naturally refer things we love, so take advantage of the benefits!This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to learn more about affiliate relationships.