The organic celery juice movement is here! Thanks to Medical Medium Anthony William, many people are juicing fresh organic celery juice daily. And they are healing themselves from a variety of ailments. Anthony calls organic celery juice the “most powerful medicine of our time healing millions.” Seriously dedicated juicing can truly heal. Juicing can saves lives!
If cleansing, plain organic celery is recommended. Drink a full 16 ounces daily. A large non trimmed bunch of celery will produce about 16 ounces. Tip – just be on top of getting a week’s worth of celery at a time. Otherwise you may find the grocery shelves are empty due to current popularity.
However, if you are drinking celery juice for healthy enjoyment, consider this celery juice surprise recipe. It blends a handful of organic greens together, tastes delicious and is super nutritious. And if possible, use a slow masticating juicer to retain the benefits of slow juicing.
Celery Surprise Juice
- 2 bunches celery organic
- 1 cucumber organic
- 1/4 bunch cilantro organic
- 1/4 cup mint organic
- Rinse and chop all ingredients.
- In a big mixing bowl toss ingredients together.
- If possible, use a slow masticating juicer, like the Hurom, and slow juice all ingredients.
- This should make about 32oz of juice. Store in a glass container. Drink within a few days to obtain freshest nutrients.
In addition, sharing your juices and vegetables with your kids puts them on a track of vegetable appreciation, consumption, and nutrition. Growing children go through phases of liking and disliking the same vegetables. However, if they are never offered to try flavors like celery, radish or even a spicy jalapeno, they will be missing out on valuable nutrition. Similarly, they will also miss out on expanding their palate. Furthermore, I even involve our daughter in the preparation and juicing so she understands how it all the benefits work.
All of these ingredients can easily be grown from seeds. Even if you don’t have yard space, you can have success growing some greens indoors and in pots. However, with the amount of organic celery you need for juicing, most of us will probably need to buy it regularly.
@organiclivingdiva ♬ Milkshake (feat. Ashleigh Murray, Asha Bromfield, Hayley Law & Madelaine Petsch) – Riverdale Cast
- celery is super easy to regrow from cutting bottom of stalks and replanting, or grow from seeds
- celery is full of anti-oxidants
- celery improves digestion
- celery reduces inflammation – the root cause of many ailments
- celery has an alkalizing effect on the body
- cilantro super easy to grow from seeds
- cilantro helps remove heavy metal toxins from the body
- cilantro lowers blood sugar levels
- cilantro offers protective against oxidative stress
- cucumber is another easy vegetable to grow from seed
- cucumber offers anti-inflammatory properties brain protection
- cucumber provides anti-oxidant effects
- cucumber hydrates and cleanses
- peppermint is super easy to grow from seeds and is super resilient through winter
- peppermint boosts immunity
- peppermint improves digestion
- peppermint reduces aches and pains
Texas Tumblers make great gifts!
In addition, we love drinking in style with our favorite Texas Tumblers from Callahan’s Firehouse. We met Callahan years ago at a trade show and fell in love with his artwork, including the tumblers. Also, there are tons of colors to choose from and Callahan will mail his blown glass artwork to you. Let him know I sent you! Support USA handmade!
Similarly, if you are traveling in the Pacific Northwest, consider visiting Langley, WA and visit Callahan’s Firehouse in person. You can “blow your own” glass too! This is truly a Northwest adventure experience.This post may contain affiliate links, at no extra cost to you, which allows me to share products I authentically use, recommend, or support, by receiving a small commission.