Tomato Vegetable Quinoa Soup
This tomato vegetable quinoa soup is a wonderful medley of vegetables with a kick of spice plus quinoa added for extra protein and thickening for a quickly made soup using the Instant Pot.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Organic Extra Virgin
- 2 cubes Vegetable Bouillon Rapunzel Non-GMO
- 4 cups Water
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning Organic
- 2 stalks Celery - Diced Organic
- 2 sticks Carrots - Diced Organic
- 1 Onion - Diced Organic
- 1 tbps Bragg Amino Acids Soy Sauce Alternative
- 6 Crimini Mushrooms Organic
- 1 Bay Leaf Organic
- 1 Hot Pepper - Jalapeno, Fresco etc Organic
- 2 cups Tomatoes - Diced Organic
- 1 Zucchini - Diced Organic
- 1 bunch Kale - Stems Removed & Chopped Organic
- 2 cloves Garlic - Diced Organic
- 1 cup Quinoa Organic
The main work in this recipe involves chopping all the veggies. Once you've prepped all the veggies, simply add all the ingredients to your pressure cooker, the Instant Pot is great, and set it on High for 15 minutes.
You could also slow cook this in a crock pot on High for the day, or bring to a boil on a stove pot and then simmer for a few hours. My vote - Instant Pot!!!