restore http://www.tedhenson.com/59562-buy-cytotec.html I am not alone in the mala bead craze that is ever growing. I’ve always liked them. However, since my husband and I have our own jewelry business, I would always say to myself, “one day I’ll just make one.”
http://ammis-adventures.com/2016/04/camels-tajine-and-sand-everywhere/ Finally that day has come. In some crazy way, in my extremely busy and child centric lifestyle, I found the time for a little personal creativity. Hence, I introduce the colored fresh water pearl mala bead necklaces.
Why 108 beads?
- Malas are used as a tool to help the mind focus on meditation, yoga, or prayer.
- One counts mantras in sets of 108 repetitions.
- Traditionally there are 108 beads plus a central guru bead with a tassel to mark the beginning/end of the mantra cycle.
- 108 is also a sacred number in Hinduism, Buddhism and yogic tradition.
- The diameter of the sun is 108 times the earth. Equally, the distance from our planet to the sun is about 108 times the diameter of the sun.
- Also in Ayurveda practice, there are 108 sacred places, or marmas, in the body, identifying intersections of matter and consciousness.
Supplies on Hand
how to buy augmentin Thanks to our business http://www.kdchild.org/91618-stugeron-forte-price.html Vinosus Jewelry, we have lots of fun supplies on hand for inspiration. My husband has always been the designer, architect, and metalsmith of our jewelry designs. I, on the other hand, love to play with color. Diving into our inventory has given me another opportunity to play and design with color.
Let Creativity Flow
Currently we have 17 different colored fresh water pearl colors on hand. I’ve also rediscovered some beautiful pieces of stone. From chocolate tourmaline, labradorite, raw ruby, to lapis lazuli and more. There are so many unique faceted stones to enhance the mala bead necklaces as the featured guru stone.
In addition, I’ve been creating custom order necklaces. These include colored fresh water pearls with someone’s favorite colors. A fun challenge for sure!
Spiritual yet Swanky
Mala bead necklaces are great for prayer, meditation, and yoga, but they are also a fun fashion statement and are easy to wear. So whether you want to enhance the misoprostol tablet price benefits of yoga and spirituality, or compliment some favorite outfits, these necklaces are a versatile option.
Ranging from about $125-$150, prices vary based on the faceted guru stone for each necklace. Before supplies run out, contact me for your own custom mala bead necklace!